I spent two weeks travelling around China.
- A Metropolis Infested With Foreign Adventurers
- Stone Monkey Gazing Over a Sea of Clouds
- Total Eclipse of the Terracotta Pandas
- Forbidden Kung Fu
Then I joined up with a tour group in Beijing. It was a 3 week tour. We took the Trans-Mongolian train to Mongolia and stayed in a ger camp.
We took the train to Irkutsk in Russia. Then we took the Trans-Siberian across Russia. We visited Ekaterinburg, Moscow and St. Petersburg.
After the tour finished I travelled around Eastern Europe.
- Nice Guys Finnish Last (Finland)
- The Sword in the Estonia (Estonia)
- Looking For Lats in All the Wrong Places (Latvia)
- The Villains of Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Baltic Banquets (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- From Melbourne to Minsk (Belarus)
- A Short History of Hostels in Ukrainian (Ukraine)
- The Country That Doesn’t Exist (Moldova/Transnistra)