I can’t compete with Jay Lake’s “Fought a fatal porn fire”, but here are my Ten Things I’ve Done That You (Probably) Haven’t:
- Been tear gassed on my way to interview a ninja.
- Had a Belarussian ATM give me the reason why my monkey was delivered badly dead.
- Had a school cancel their subscription to a magazine because of an article I wrote about cannibalism.
- Swum through an abandoned house.
- Visited Jesus’ grave in rural Japan.
- Gone looking for a family member’s dentures in an irrigation channel.
- Released a computer game featuring a talking Che Guevara t-shirt.
- Had a short story illustrated by Shaun Tan (Oscar, World Fantasy and Hugo award winning artist).
- Gone swimming in a jungle river with dolphins and piranhas in it.
- Gone on a dodgem car (bumper car) ride in North Korea.
Updated: My fellow traveller Steve has done his own list.