Today is my 36th birthday. In the war against time, it is always the chocolate cake that pays the highest price.
Some thoughts on turning 36:
- Today I am 13150 days old.
- If I had been born 2 years earlier, I would have had 27 fewer birthdays (pesky leap years).
- Countries in which I’ve celebrated a birthday: Australia, Japan, Wales, Chile, Venezuela.
- If you had up all the numbers from 1 to 36 you get 666.
- Number of paranormal and/or religious experiences encountered in 36 years: 0. (I expect this trend to continue).
- Number of cars owned in 36 years: 0.
- Number of countries visited: 73.
- 36 is 6 squared. 6 is the smallest perfect number.
- Number of bones broken: 1. (I broke my wrist parachuting).
- The older I get, the less mature I feel.